National Teddy Bear Day
In celebration, Pre K classes will have a teddy bear parade. Help us celebrate by decorating a homemade float for your child's favorite teddy bear.
Keep in mind:
- Include a string to pull the float around the facility
- Remember bigger isn't always better, we have 20 students in our classes and bigger also means more space required
- Remember your bear! Have a place for your bear to sit/stand.
- Choose a theme and work together to build a float. This is your child's project, their thoughts and input on their float is important to them! Help them to understand the steps in planning and execution.
- Wheels are great, but not mandatory. A shoe box pulls on the floor with a string too!
Watching your children grow in confidence and public presenting is very important to their growth! What better way to practice by sharing something they love and take pride in creating!
** Please bring in your teddy bear floats on Friday, Nov. 14th. DO NOT bring in your floats before Friday class ** PSII student will bring their floats with them to class at 12:15, please do not drop off to hold in the classroom.